About Me

Hello, People of the Internet, I'm Brian!

I was born in Chicago Illinois and moved to Phoenix Arizona when I was three. I'm currently attending GCC to get my associate's degree and to figure out what I want to do in life. My friends describe me as a very fun laid back person and very outgoing. My interests consist of photography, traveling, all things food, and listening to music! Photography is something I have been passionate about for about four years now. Ever since then, it's been a love of mine and I enjoy every minute of it. If you know me, you know one of my biggest pet peeves is loud chewers. Nothing gets me more annoyed then sitting next to somebody who is chewing, and just hearing those disgusting sounds. Going past that, my goal in life is to become a fashion photographer for "Vogue Magazine." Fashion has always been a small interest of mine, and looking at fashion magazines made me believe maybe I can do that one day! I'm not the most unique person on the planet, but one thing that makes me unique is that I have a twin brother. We basically are conjoined by the hip and we pretty much are the same person!!

To all my music lover readers, here's a link to one of my favorite albums of all time! "My everything by Ariana Grande" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evOV02EguGA&list=PLPQ8HsqzbnSz2s38vvuLi_PbCpD0izbJ9




Comments