Entry #1 My opinion on blogs!

To start this off, here are my views on blogs! Blogs to me are a place for anybody to get their point across to whoever their audience is. No matter the content, blogs are there to intrigue you and to possibly influence you. While doing some research over the past week I stumbled across a blog called "A Cup of Jo."In this blog, you'll find various topics such as style, design, travel, and many others. I really enjoyed this blog particularly, because of how well organized it was. The author organized her blog with nice fonts, easy to find categories, directive links, and more. Her content was very appealing to me, because of how inclusive it is. She has posts and wisdom for almost everyone! While going through her blog, I have come to the realization that her main purpose is to make it easier for women to discover and try new things. She's very calm and casual, which makes her blog enjoyable to read! If you'd like to check the blog out (I recommend you do!) click this link

  While doing my research I also discovered a blog I didn't enjoy called "Brain Pickings." The blog didn't draw my attention at all, and there were just too many facts and information being thrown at me. To be honest, I think it was rather boring because it lacked personality. The blog topics weren't interesting to me and I found it hard to recognize the purpose of the blog. If you're interested in a more formal/informational blog, I definitely recommend giving "Brain pickings" a visit. Click here


Comments